Summer Study Scholarship Application
Applications for the 2023 program & scholarships are now closed.
Online Application Instructions: Please review the details and eligibility criteria for each scholarship before beginning the application.
- You must have submitted your initial application for the AATG German Summer Study Program.
- Your teacher must fill out a recommendation form for you. Please provide them with this link: Online Recommendation Form
- Preference will be given to students with demonstrated financial need and criteria set out by individual scholarships.
- Students are encouraged to indicate that they qualify for multiple scholarships, but only one scholarship may be awarded per student.
Scholarships are need-based. AATG defines need based on the following principles:
- Financial need
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Opportunity to travel abroad/to Germany for the first time
To learn more about AATG's commitment to these values and principles, please refer to our statement on diversity, equity, and inclusion and our Code of Conduct, which govern all AATG programs and events.
If you need help or have questions regarding your scholarship application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please preview the application form here before you begin filling it out and make sure to have all the required materials ready. You will need to describe why you are applying for this scholarship (in English), upload your application essay (in German), and your parents' financial information (tax documents). It is not possible to save your progress and return later.