Need-Based Scholarships. Scholarships of up to 25% of the program cost are available to students whose financial need merits such support. Deadline for application is April 1, 2017.
- You must have submitted your complete application materials for the AATG German
Summer Study Program.
- You must be in financial need as verified by proper documents.
Scholarship Application Materials include
- Scholarship Application completed by student and parent/guardian
- Photocopy of parent or guardian’s most recent Federal Income Tax Return showing
adjusted gross income, or other proof‐of‐income documents if no return was filed
- Scholarship Recommendation Form completed by your teacher, counselor,
administrator, employer, etc.
Application materials will be available later this fall. Send application materials to Program Coordinator April Hemphill.
Notification of Award. Scholarship applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Early application is advised. Recipient’s accounts will be credited at the time of final billing.
Endowed Scholarship. The AATG Endowed Scholarship Fund was established in 1997 to support study abroad in German-speaking countries for students. Each year up to four recipients of this scholarship are selected from the the applicants for the National German Exam Study Trip Award.