Deutsch macht Spaß Grant funds available
Friday, April 15, 2016
The AATG has grant funds from the German government’s Netzwerk Deutsch program to support local campus or community events to promote German learning and engagement with German culture. Grants of up to $500 will be awarded to support creative and innovative projects. Projects must be completed by December 15, 2016.
Eligible applicants are teachers at Saturday schools, elementary schools, middle schools, high schools and post-secondary institutions, or teams of teachers from multiple institutions.
Applications should include:
- goals for the project;
- activities to be undertaken during the project period;
- rationale that the project will help promote visibility of German programs and support the recruitment of new students;
- implementation plan;
- supporting letter from principal, departmental chair, or other administrator;
- other supporting documentation that applicants deem appropriate;
- a detailed project budget.
Submit your proposal as a pdf file via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Project proposals will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. The final deadline for submission is August 15, 2016.