this is a sample article with an uploaded image. this image uses left alignment. I was able to upload the image first, get the URL, then insert the image, without resorting to SFTP. Note that the URL path is /jim (that's called a URL alias), so you can give stories/pages nice URLs. I used this image 'cause it was small & handy. Should have used a LOLcat or something...
Other changes I've made:
- Installed WYSIWYG editor (works with Safari!). I actually have 3 editors installed that we can choose from.
- set up system for "pretty" URLs
- set up default text entry for stories/pages to be "full HTML"
- set up "no comments" as the default for new content
- installed google analytics module, but didn't configure it yet, since we're still on test.aatg.org
- file uploads (including images) go into /sites/default/files/, maybe we want to change that. It will probably also show the file as an attachment, we can hide that (so that all files must be manually linked), and we might want to have uploads go somewhere else. So don't upload a bunch of files yet.